Re: [RC] Retirement communities for equestrians - RBluebirdpr

In a message dated 1/27/2006 1:12:13 PM Eastern Standard Time, laneyhh@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Trying to plan ahead for my old age- are there any retirement communities for equestrians/horse owners? I see a lot of golf but not a lot for our 4-legged friends.

Leatherwood Mountains in North Carolina is doing this already.  We have about 20 families so far that have retired and some have brought their horses.  More and more are currently buying homes and or land with this in mind.  We have 100 plus miles of trails.  See our website:  Leatherwoodmountains.com

Phil Rash