From: Tammy Shuck <tshuck64@xxxxxxxxx>
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC]   easyboot epics
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 18:31:32 -0800 (PST)

I have been using my easyboots for a couple weeks now with great results, but I know they wont stay on in the mud so I ordered the epic gators for them. It took me a good 2 hrs to get them on the boots! Now I go to put them on the horse and I cant get them on! I had no trouble before I had the gators, used the heel strap thing and a little twisting and pulling and there on, do big deal. With the gators it was like the boots shrunk! I tried folding the backs of the gators down but the heel part still had a big wrinkle. I tried getting them wet also and that didn't work. I finally got them on using my leatherman, which I am sure you aren't suppose to do as it will probably tear them, and we had a nice ride and I loved them, when we were done with our ride (getting dark by now) the boot came off nicely. What is the trick? Should I take the heel strap out? I am afraid the boots will be to big if I do also if I did that you couldn't use the strap thingy to pull them on. If I did take the
heel strap out should I cut it or could I just unscrew it? What is the secret? Once the boots are on I love them!!! There has to be a better way.
Thanks Tammy