[RC] Hi-Ties...also Epics - Lysane Cree

I am considering installing one on my trailer. I have a Sundowner and the sides are all smooth, with no place anywhere on the outside to tie. I am debating getting just loops installed onto the sides or getting the high-tie. I think I may just get the loops and when I have more cash get the hi-tie. But I was looking through the archives, but did not see anything about whether anyone has encountered problems with a horse rearing and getting his foot over the rope....is this ever an issue? My horse is good to tie, but young and still very new to travelling, so she can get pretty hyped about being in a new place.

 I also had a question about Epics - I asked but did not get any replies. Karen? Terre?
Last week when I rode with Epics all around, I noticed that the hind boots left an imprint of the heel strap on the back of my horse's hoof and heel bulb. We have been having wet, snowy conditions, so maybe her feet are softer than usual, but this was the first time I use the boots on the hinds, so I'm not sure.

Also, is there any trick to getting the studs to be all even on the boots? I find that they don't all tighten exactly the same and I had to really work at trying to get the bolt tightened to the same spot on each stud.

Thanks,

Lysane