Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2006 12:15 PM
Subject: Re: [AERCMembersForum] Re: Digest Number 697/NC

In a message dated 1/24/2006 1:00:51 P.M. Mountain Standard Time, jerryfruth@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
Somewhere along the line of this discussion we continue to forget about the horse.
I never forget about the horse.

This discussion has highlighted the incongruities put forth by the AERC.

To Finish Is To Win.      But Champions Finish First.

How can an organization send such diametrically opposed messages to the membership?

I'm just fine with no awards for the riders for any distance, at any time.

Truth to tell, I'm just fine with no National Champion as well, or Regional Champions.

If the AERC is going to call someone NATIONAL Champion....well, that's what they should be.

Frank

Sport nutrition Sports nutrition supplement Sport fishing
Sport fishing boat Equestrian gift Equestrian

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS