From: Joe Long <jlong@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [RC]   National ID

"already a hassle and an expense to have to get health certificates to go to
rides.  I'd hate to see being forced to have microchips in our horses, and for
every  ride manager to have to have a scanner and scan every horse that comes to
the ride.  I know that's not been proposed ... yet ... but it could happen."

--

Joe Long
jlong@xxxxxxxx

Yahoo! Photos