[RC] EPM - larry Miller

I had a horse who was a surviver of EPM.  He went on to do 25 mile rides with no problem.  I always did see some effects of the EPM in him though.  He made square turns and his right hind leg would bother him after 25s.  I attributed the right hind lameness to the grape vine incident.  The square turns I attributed to the EPM.  The only way you are going to know if this horse will hold up is just go out and do the rides.  I would do a season of 25s though with some back to back.  Give the horse a season to get his muscles back in shape and a season to build those muscles.  Jeanie