[RC] First Time 100 Mile Riders Enrolled in PS 100 mile Program - KimFue

 I received this e mail from Karen earlier this morning and would like to pass it on.  Also, if you are not riding in your first 100 this year please support Jackie Floyd and purchase her book "The Ultimate Guide to Endurance Rides".  I would like to thank Jackie personally for supporting our PS 100 mile program even though she is not a PS member.
    If you are enrolled in the PS program and are planning on riding your first 100 at 20 Mule Team please contact me privately.  If you have not enrolled in the program and are planning on riding 20 MT 100 please remember to enrolled BEFORE the ride to be eligible for awards.  Go to www.100mileriders.com for more information.

Kim

Hi Guys -- This is going to be an extra little something for any
first time 100 mile rider this year in both regions.

http://enduranceguide.com/  Jackie Floyd is going to donate her book
"The Ultimate Guide to Endurance Rides".  She is sending me 6 to take
to 20 Mule Team, and any others she can mail out -- she said it costs
$4 per book to mail and that is okay with her.

Karen