Re: [RC] opinion on sway bars - Ag47xAu49

In a message dated 1/23/2006 9:18:56 A.M. Mountain Standard Time, guest-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I have a Ford F250 that pulls a Trails West 2-horse slant load, bumper pull. Has anyone got any stories/opinions on the use of sway bars?

Are you talking about an equalizer hitch? I have a 3/4 ton Dodge Cummins that I used an equalizer set up with my Circle J 3 horse slant. It was an absolute necessity on the freeway, and really helped keep the front end of the truck from floating any time. Now I have a goose neck and can't imagine life without it. Totally spoiled. Beccy