[RC] Check out National Animal Identification System - EAMULE

This is the link to the NAIS.  Scanning the site I cannot find where it lists which animals are to be ID'd.  I get the impression, though, they are talking about food production animals traveling from farm to farm, or farm to market, either as individuals or herd.

I just sent an e-mail to the Tennessee State Veterinarian asking to clarify.  In Tennessee bills have been slipped through legislation putting horses under production livestock.  Horses could be easily or accidentally included in the NAIS.

If I get an answer back from the State Vet I will forward it to RC.

Ellen Acree
Memphis

Ellen