[RC] RE; Underweight Horse - Tom Sites

What worked for me, after wormers, teeth floatin, 2 scoops twice a day of SouthernStates Senior w/ Rice Bran, soaked beet pup and good hay 24/7 for a year i tried  www.oxykick.  The farriar said he saw remarkable hoof growth (probably due to the biotin), a better winter coat and overall weight gain.  The most amazing thing is that last winter he had to be blanketed and this year only once during an ice storm.

Different strokes for differant folks, but this worked for me.  As a side note, the horse has Cushings and is 27 years old.
ts