[RC] Freeform Saddles - Sheila Howell

I would like to know some pros and cons about this saddle from some experienced users.

I have a mare with above average withers, dips behind the withers and semi tent shaped back that is very straight from the withers to the croup.  Have been back and forth pondering if I should try this treeless as my older County dressage saddle with the duck shaped panels seems to be giving her problems…..trot is choppy and she seemed to do better with a new ThinLine pad but still not normal trot…..vet checked feet and legs…..they seem to be fine. Due to being out of work for 2 years while recovering from tendon injury, she lost a good deal of muscling in the back…..but I can’t seem to find anything that fits to get her back muscles back in shape.

Anyway, any feedback would be appreciated.