From: Chris Paus
Sent: Thursday, September 28, 2006 10:28 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] kudoos to sportack

I've used several of the distance riding suppliers and they all have been very nice people to deal with. Haven't had a bad experience with any of them.

Did you know that we have the Distance Depot right in Cleveland MO, right outside of KC

chris

Robert R <boxrnr@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I had asked a while back about a girth loop for a breast collar and D-ring savers.  I ordered some from Sportack.  The delivery time said 2 to 3 weeks but they came today in just 1 week.  They look great.  I won't get a chance to find out how they work until after I finish the second hay cutting which commenced this morning.  Anyway, I'm quick to gripe about bad service so I thought I'd give a way to go for good service.

This email scanned for Viruses and Spam by ZCloud.net using SpamViper

Chris Paus