[RC] water tank - susan golshani

aha, the blue strawberry tank that Todd shows at http://todd.redwrench.com/Shell.htm#WaterTank
is made like the white tanks that dairy farmers buy full of stuff to clean their milking equipment/tanks. The guy that I buy my hay from has dozens laying around.
I've got a couple that I was planning on making into saddle racks.

A local juice packager has both plastic and metal 55 gal barrels for sale for 5 bucks (used). You have to tell em the barrels will be used for trash or something... they can't sell them for food/water use.

Susan Tweedale-Hill (Golshani)
61500 Rose Hill Rd
Salesville, OH 43778-9623
1-740-679-2333