Re: [RC] [RC] QUARTER HORSE PEOPLE - HELP! - Chris Paus

The stallion who sired some of my Anglo babies was the bigger bodied, stockier type TB.

JANUSTUDIO@xxxxxx wrote:
In a message dated 9/27/2006 9:48:56 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Steelsidedown@xxxxxxx writes:

I think part of the trouble explaining this is our mental picture of a
modern TB.  Most of the "historical" TBs have a very heavy QH build by
todays standards.  Here's a site with pictures AND info -- you'll need the
info, as you can't tell the TBs from the QHs in most of the pics!
http://www.circledhorses.com/some_great_horses.htm

Jen

If you go to any of the Stud farms here in Ky and have a look at the retired stallions, they look like QHs, but MUCH bigger. LOL

I'm not talking about the blubbers that are the halter QHs, but the all around QH.

Janice

Chris Paus

Do you Yahoo!?