Re: [RC] [RC] QUARTER HORSE PEOPLE - HELP! - Chris Paus

My grade Arab gelding Star came from Okla. He might have a little QH in him, it's hard to tell, but he is Arabian through and through.. and he knows how to work cows!

chris

Jessica Cameron <jjcameron@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Absolutely. Have you ever tried to have a conversation about bloodlines
with a die hard QH fan? Talk about exhausting. Hell would have to freeze
over before any of them believed that their precious QH might have arab
blood. :) Also, these same people will try to tell you that arabs have no
cow sense which is complete and total hog wash. But, that's another topic.
:)

Jessica in MT