Re: [RC] [RC] safety cages for ez-ride stirrups - Jessica Spoone-Raines

Just an fyi, I installed cages on stirrups I had bought and used bolts instead of rivets. Its worked great, just make sure you put something (crazy glue, loctite, etc) on the threads right before you finish tightening them down so they won't work loose.
Jess Spoone-Raines
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, September 27, 2006 11:00 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] [RC] safety cages for ez-ride stirrups

Heidi,

The cage can be sold separately (I always bought the stirrups without and then added as I got orders for cages).  They come with a little template, you drill holes and then have to use a rivet gun to attach them to the stirrups.  It?s not hard, but you do need a rivet gun.  You can talk to Lisa at Moss Rock Endurance to see if she has some cages in stock separately.

Marlene

Marlene Moss

Saddle Fitting - www.KineticEquineAnalysis.com

Boarding/Training - www.LosPinos-CO.com