[RC] ortho-flex owners - oddfarm

I also had screws backing out. The panels would get stiff if I tightened the screws to much. After touring the factory and talking with the owner, I sent my Premier in to change the panels and have the billets put on the tree where they belong, and not sewn on the flaps.

Well, I just received my Premier saddle back from the OF factory. Wow!! What a difference!!! The shoulder and loin area of the panels are so much softer, the hardware is a much better quality and design and the billets are in the right place. I will be using this saddle at the Yellowhammer ride and I will see how it holds up. I wasn't having any major issues with the saddle but after talking with the owner, so much of what he explained about the old design causing certain problems made sense. Especially about the billets and they way they were attached.

They are also making a tree with a *comfort* bar which is, the way I understand it, an improvement on the twist of the saddle. I would encourage anyone who wants a better understanding of saddles and fitting to call and speak to the owner. He won't pressure you to buy a saddle, but he is awfully knowledgeable.

I don't sell 'em, just buy 'em.
Lisa Salas, the Odd fARm