[RC] Oregon 100 & Dust Devil Ride in the NW - Alan & Suzy Alford

Hello!!

Wow!! what a ride the Oregon 100 was!!  Beautiful weather and all the great people!!  We (Karol and I) did the 25 miler and had a blast! I had the pleasure of riding Mr. Pepe(Heavenly Beau)who is 23 years old!! We finished 9th and even judged for BC!  Vet score of 390!  Way to go Pepe!!  Thank you Karol and Dennis for letting me ride this fantastic little (BIG) horse!!  Thank you to everybody how put this ride on and all the helpers!!  It was great to see all the smiles!!

Ok now for business or is it more fun!?!....  The Dust Devil Ride is coming soon!! Big News..... We have been approved for AHA points in the 60 and the 75!!!  Also, don't forget your costumes!!!  This year they will be judged by everybody!  Fun prizes!!!

There have been some trail changes to keep us away from the ATV pit and crossing the road!  It was time to change a little!! Don't forget Glynda will have her famous soup and chili on Sat, coffee and hot cocoa all weekend!  Let's just hope that the weather holds!!  Karol and I will be there all week starting Oct 21st. Our phones will be working, so if you have any questions please call!!   All the info is online ;-)

Until then Happy riding, still a couple of rides to get to!!

Suzy & Karol

Dust Devil RM's

Alan & Suzy Alford

Markiz, Boomer, Rhapps,