Re: [RC] head injury update - Chris Paus

haha, t-man. It's only been two weeks for me and I am back in the saddle, just have to be careful how long I'm riding.

chris

Truman Prevatt <tprevatt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ah, come on Chris. With four busted ribs - two clean in two - I was back
on my horse at six weeks (and I was counting the days starting at four
weeks). Did I ask my MD's permission - of course not since I knew what
he would have said ;-) . I took out my most steady horse and took it
easy but you know the soul needs a little "chicken soup" every once in
awhile.

I even bet that Dr. Q wouldn't listen to his MD and maybe not even his
wife (although he has a responsibility to tell you to ;-) ) about
climbing back aboard.

Take care and get well, but.......... As Winston Churchill said, ?No
hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle.? As Shakespeare
wrote in Henry V, ?When I bestride him, I soar, I am a hawk: he trots
the air; the earth sings when he touches it; the basest horn of his hoof
is more musical than the pipe of Hermes.?

Truman - who can be so bad sometimes.

--

?You can't separate peace from freedom because no one can be at peace
unless he has his freedom.? Malcolm X