[RC] Mustang Memorial Endurance Rides - Steph Teeter

Title: Posting to ridecamp
Forwarded email:
-----Original Message-----
From: Nelson,Diane E. [mailto:NELSONDE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, September 21, 2006 12:22 PM
To: steph@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Posting to ridecamp

Hi Steph-

I would like to post the following to Ridecamp.  I can't seem to get the guest post option to function.

Thanks for your help.

Mustang Memorial Endurance Rides

Just a reminder that NJTRA will have the perfect finish for your
perfect season - come ride the Pine Barrens in So. Jersey, Nov. 11-
12, 2006. There will be a 50-mile ride on Sat. & Sun. and a limited
distance ride on Sunday only.

Remember that you will need proof of rabies vaccination (certificate
or vet bill) for your horse and all companion animals.

Riders entered for Sat. will have their meal provided on Friday
night. Riders entered for Sunday's ride will have their meal on
Saturday night. Additional meals may be purchased for crew and other
members of your party ($12/person) . Please email the ride secretary
for an information sheet and entry form.

Be sure to bring people water and water for your horse.

We are taking a maximum of 60 entries per day (that will include both
distances on Sunday). So enter early and take advantage of the
discount. You only need to send a $25 deposit for each ride entered.

Email me at safehavn at ptd dot net for all forms and information
sheets.

Diane Nelson
Ride Sec.
Mustang Memorial