Re: [RC] The year behind us, thank you - D'Arcy Demianoff-Thompson

Char,

This is such an endearing email.  As a rider that will be coming into Endurance new this year your email gave me an incredible amount of encouragement.  It is not going to be easy to switch gears after so many years in racing.  Although we will still be involved with racing I wanted to have something to do for myself since I am unable to take a horse down the lane at 35 mph and hope I don't go off and break a hip!  LOL!  Thank you, Char, for your insight, encouragement, and most of all the love and kindness you display for your horse.

By-the-way, what a GREAT name, Sir Gallahad.  You know, the original Sir Gallahad, was one of the best Kentucky Derby winners.  His get went on to make quite a name for themselves.

D'Arcy Lynne

"A friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.  One that holds your heart in their hands as if it were glass!"