[RC] Head injury - Bruce Weary - oddfarm

That was an excellent post Dr. Q. Very educational!! Why can't Dr.'s explain things like that to patients when they go in for problems? When it makes sense, it is so much easier to understand.

Now I know why my trainer kept tipping off the horse, she had all her rocks on one side of her head :)

Lisa Salas, The Odd fArm