[RC] Shagya Information - K Voyer

In doing my recent research on worldwide top ten Endurance competitors I have found that in spite of the rarity of the breed, that the Shagya horse excels at International level endurance.

In light of this I would like to collect information from all Shagya and part-Shagya competitors from around the world, so that this information can be posted on the "Success Stories" page, on the web site for the North American Shagya Arabian Society.

Please email me with your success stories, and that doesn't just mean wins (ie "To finish is to Win").

Visit the "Success Stories" page often, at www.shagya.net  and I will try to keep that information updated on a daily basis.

If you ride a Shagya, or part-Shagya, I would love to hear from you and hear of your progress, your completions and of course, your wins.

Email me directly, and let me know how you are doing.

Thank you.

Katherine Voyer
Oak Knoll Sporthorses
Home of *KS Rubin