Re: [RC] Clubfoot - Faustina Duffy

This is one of the sites I found helpful about it...I'm not actually competeing any, but this was where I got info before making breeding decisions about a few mares...
I don't recall the actual definition of club foot and how it differs from high/low syndrome.  Perhaps some on RC can provide that?  It might be possible that, like me, some folks think their horse has a club when in fact its actually high/low.

Angie