[RC] speaking of Decade horses - Dream Weaver

My horse J.S,Bach with over
2500 miles and 11 100's has a club type foot and is
underslung from an early injury on the other.  I have tried to even
it out but
it doesn't seem to work.   He has one shoulder that is much
higher than the
other and won't let me ride on one diagonal for more than 15 to 20
strides.  He
is also a Pacific South decade horse.  Four of his 100's were Tevis
in a row.
He did 3 l00's in 99.... Washoe Valley..Tevis.. and National Championship
in
New Mexico.

.....and I know that Dick is working on his interview questions so soon we'll be able to read more about him and his very talented horse!  ;-)

Here are links to a couple of new Decade Team interviews that are new.  The 2006 list to date however has not been added to the website but it is in the works.  http://aerc.org/long_table_list.asp

http://aerc.org/Mary_Forrester.asp
http://aerc.org/Jonathan_Bowman.asp

Karen