[RC] Free Pair of Epics Contest Results - Karen

I got a lot of responses telling me what was wrong with the video.  The two things wrong were:

1)  One washer on the outside of the boot was not replaced
2)  The cable on one side was put thru twisted the wrong way

The person who was first to respond with the correct answer was Julienne Rha.  Congratulations Julienne!  She will be receiving a free pair of Epics later this week.

There were also five others who got both answers correct:

Dawn Saunders (who has already won a pair of Epics from EasyCare for her Old Mac's G2 testimonial)
April endurancerider@xxxxxxxxx
Lisa Stanton
Kim Ross
Katie Parker

Since they also got the answers correct, I'm going to send each of them one Epic, even though they didn't get them to me first (because I can!).  If you see your name on the list, email me with your size and shipping information and we'll get those out to you right away.

Stay tuned for the next contest!  I'll post whatever idea I come up with next to my blog first.

Karen