[RC] National Championship ride - Charles Coleman

Steph, Hawk (unbeknowst to him thus far) and myself(Mary Coleman) are planning to attempt the 100! Thats if if the Good Lords willing and the creek don't rise as mom would say. I also will be set-up at the stables not in the vendor area with rump covers and my famous waterproof blankets.. Mary