[RC] Clinton Anderson Question - Marcia Nelson

Yes, Yes, I'm glad you brought this up. I absolutely use clicker training in my work. I couldn't figure out how to add it in and you did it in just the right amount of words!! I say to others, try it you'll like it!! you have a great website too. Check out  www.thebestwhisperisaclick.com . Peggy and I co-taught children's camps for years and years. We also studied together under Peggy Cummings. I'm loving it that the clicker is becoming more and more accepted. It's an amazing tool.

I am working on an absolutely awesome Arab gelding prospect for endurance. I believe that this horse could do the Tevis and win. He came to me quite angry over his new job of being under saddle rather than Reserve Champion Halter Horse. The clicker has turned him around and he is going to make someone an amazing horse. He is only 4 and I've only had him here 6 weeks and wow, he is going to be good. The click was the best whisper for this boy. Keep in touch with me on this boy if anyone is looking for a new endurance horse.

mnhorsin

<<From: "Dolores Arste" darste3@xxxxxxxxxx

Subject: RE: [RC] Clinton Anderson Question

<<She revolutionized my whole way of thinking on this. I've taken my years of training in natural horsemanship and combined it with her concepts and I'm a happy camper and so are the horses that I train and work with. Try it you might like it!" mnhorsin >>

Now add the power of the "yes" marker to all that work and you've got a just about perfect system. And, since you've spent all that time and money and effort learning, why not turn it into a business. Get ready for retirement or retire early. Take the mini class below and get started.

Dolores Arste

www.clickerbookstore.com

A step beyond Horsemanship

www.zenhorsemanship.com

"There's a point in horsemanship when horse and horseman know enough about each other that a third thing, another dimension, begins to be part of the relationship. It's upon this element that the real ride takes place.. ."

--Tom McGuane>>