RE: [RC] Clinton Anderson Question - Dolores Arste

"She revolutionized my whole way of thinking on this. I've taken my years of training in natural horsemanship and combined it with her concepts and I'm a happy camper and so are the horses that I train and work with. Try it you might like it!"

Now add the power of the "yes" marker to all that work and you've got a just about perfect system. And, since you've spent all that time and money and effort
learning, why not turn it into a business. Get ready for retirement or retire early.  Take the mini class below and get started.

Dolores Arste

www.clickerbookstore.com

A step beyond Horsemanship
www.zenhorsemanship.com

"There's a point in horsemanship when horse and horseman know enough about each other that a third thing, another dimension, begins to be part of the relationship. It's upon this element that the real ride takes place.. ."
--Tom McGuane
Crystallize Your Performance Mini Course