RE: [RC] Ferriers in the DFW area - Kristen A Fisher

Ashia - If you are going to a show they may have a farrier on site - I have one at the show I run. I'd check and see as it would be easy that way.

Kristen

From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ashia Yother
Sent: Friday, September 15, 2006 8:44 AM
To: ridecamp
Subject: [RC] Ferriers in the DFW area

Hey guys, sorry for the sorta OT topic but I'm in need of help.

Does anyone have a good ferrier in the DFW area I could call, like...now?  My ferrier decided it would be fun to blow me off for not one but 3 appointments and tomorrow is my National Horse Show.

As you can imagine. I'm very displeased.  If you anyone I could call I would love you forever for it.

Thanks!

Ashia