[RC] [RC] Hoof Supplements Revisited - Patti

The article "Nutrition and the Foot" at  http://www.ker.com/library/index.asp (type "biotin" in the search box) also points out the need to look at the total nutrition picture when trying to improve hoof quality.

I have an Excel spreadsheet that compares supplements by brand/type/levels of nutrient/cost per day. Large (about 14 worksheets plus a blank "template" for adding your own). If you'd like a copy, pm me at deserthorses ^ at  gmail ^ dot ^ com .

Patti K
Vail AZ