Re: [RC] hoof supplements - SandyDSA

We had been using DynaHoof for a few years, but it showed it remarkability in growing hoof after insult when our horses were trying to recover from some very BAAAD farrier work this past year. In ONE JAR, our black mama mare has grown enough hoof to level out about 80% of the mess of uneven hairline; our 21 year old stallion had the same problem from uneven trimming, and is nearly normal - 2 months out; our little Polish mare who had a HUGE chunk cut away when she had an abcess (we think) push through at the hairline last February is grown completely out! We can put shoes on her the end of the month and she will be fine! What has amazed me is that the tremendous hoof wall growth AND health has occurred in a short time, and once the "repair" has occurred, you don't have to maintain them on it. I do use either TNT or Dynamite along with it as recommended. We swear by it. I wonder what it would no for my nails:).