RE: [RC] Trailer tires - Jim Holland

“The Horse” had an interesting article this month on tire pressure.

http://www.thehorse.com/viewarticle.aspx?ID=7615

US Rider recommends that you equip your trailer with a tire pressure monitor.  They are not cheap, but may be good insurance.  Not only does low pressure damage your tires, but can cause a accident due to a blowout from overheating.  I am seriously considering doing this as soon as Joan allocates the money. J  There are several available.  Here one.

http://www.pressureprosouth.com/

Jim, Sun of Dimanche= and Mahada Magic

Richard T. "Jim" Holland

Three Creeks Farm