[RC] horse boarding - kirsten lee

Hi all, I am currently accepting a few boarders at my farm outside Charles Town, WV.  I wanted to post it here before I "go public" with it--you folks are the kind of people I like :-)

We are a historical family farm just over an hour from Washington, DC.  I'd say we're about 45 min, if that, from the Old Dominion.  We are situated on over 300 acres with trails, hills and creeks, and also within easy driving distance of lots of great riding. Details can be found at http://heavenlyhorses.us/wst_page15.html.

Please contact me off-list with questions. I look forward to talking with you!  Cheers--Kirsten

Almost Heaven Horse Source
Harmony...Understanding...Athleticism...Achievement
www.heavenlyhorses.us