[RC] Crescent City / Brookings / Gold Beach - Elana Riedel

Hi,
I am going to be moving to the Northern California / Southern Oregon coastal area. I will be up there next week (the 17th - the 22nd) looking at property. I was wondering if there were any list members that live in that area. I would love to get together for a few hours and find out if certain areas in this region are better or worse for horse owners and trail access. You may email me direct at elanahorse at earthlink.net (remove the spaces and replace the at sign). Thanks, Elana Riedel