[RC] Rider - Work wanted - will work for carrots. - FreeForm USA

Howdy:

My hired gun, 18YO Tasha Duncan, now famous for flipping over on Cougar Rock at Tevis, has gone off to College.  You can read about her on my Blog and her 3 day win at Wild West.

She is at the State college in Reno Nevada and is looking for work with anything that has to do with horses.  She is now cleaning stalls at the college stables.

She has helped me condtion all of my horses for the last 2 years.  Takes direction very well and will ride the horse exactly how you want her too.  Right after her first 50 on my well conditioned horse, 4th place, she did the Virginia City 100 two weeks later.  She came in 13th, could of easly top tenned, but followed my directions to the letter.  We had a horse that was so fresh at 95 miles the vet wanted to know where we parked the trailer.

Please call or email me and I will get you in touch with her.

She will work for carrots.

She wants to do the VC100 again???

I am going to Hawaii...

Thanks.

Chris Martin    800-331-4774 W  530-913-4755 Cell

"Importers of the FreeForm Treeless Saddle and the  HAF saddle pads from Italy"