From: "Sky Ranch" <skyranch@xxxxxxxx>
To: "Dawn Carrie" <rdcarrie@xxxxxxxxx>
CC: "Ridecamp" <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [RC]   [RC] [RC] Update on stumbling horse - EPM
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 13:26:46 -0500

His hindquarters are asymmetrical, you can see it standing behind him, and also on his upper shoulders. And they're "opposite" sides, if you follow me. It could be from him carrying himself wrong - I really don't know. It could be my riding -- I don't post -- normally I stand in the stirrups, and post very, very little. I could be riding crookedly, too, you know -- this is quite possible, and in fact maybe even likely.

There are so many things to consider. But again, the stumbling and falling to his knees twice while I was riding him, at a walk (!), were what caused me to take him to the vet to start with.

Carla Richardson