Re: Fw: [RC] Patriot Day Ride - Dana B.

amber applegate <rackingfool@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Plus you have the owner of this dude ranch

Actually, it is a lovely camp for kids who come from all over the world to enjoy it's wonderful programs:

It is a beautiful facility, and it is a total luxury to have its use for the ride.  As one who sleeps in the cab of my truck, I very much enjoy the meals and hot showers.  While I would never decide to attend a ride, or not, because of them, I sure enjoy them when they are there :-)

I'm glad you had a good time, Amber.  I'm sorry I missed it this year.  It's a grand ride, and the people there are very nice.

Dana Baldwin

ddbpaso@xxxxxxxxx