Re: [RC] Slaughter/Breeding - Tiffany D'Virgilio

Oh, and they are both enjoying endurance careers.?
Tiffany
On Sep 11, 2006, at 7:14 PM, Tiffany D'Virgilio wrote:

That's not quite fair, for if it hadn't been for that rescue actually rescuing your club footed stallion, he wouldn't even be alive.?
I commend you for doing the right thing, but to throw stones at the AHRN who has rescued so many horses seems, well, wrong.?
I got my two rescues from them with no problems at all.?