[RC] eating at a ride - BeckeG

I went to the book store and found 2 (there are more) books on eating while back pack camping.  You pre package everything you need.  Then you use the dump method.  Dump it into a bowl, or a pot and cook.  Everything is already prepared, so to speak, and all you have to do is cook it, or mix it or just eat it.

We have had some wonderful gourmet meals that take about 5-15 minutes to fix.  There is even chocolate cake! This has been a real god send.   I was able to fix one of these meals after a 50 for the pot luck here in Michigan and it was hot, quick and everyone liked it. This is one way we can eat healthy and quick.

Becke