Re: [RC] slaughter Sorry it's so long - Sisu West Ranch

Question: How many pounds do they put on in the feedlots?  If we were to switch to grass fed beef, there would be a decrease in total pounds of beef; therefore, the average American would have to eat fewer pounds of beef.  The smaller supply would cause the price to rise.

(do not think I am advocating or not advocating a change to grass fed beef.  I am just pointing out a possible result of the "law of unintended consequences" or in otherwords everything effects everything else)

By the way, Brazil has a seldom mentioned advantage when it comes to 100% ethanol fueled cars: It is a tropical country.  I understand that it is extremely hard to start an ethanol fueled car in cold weather.

Ed
Ed & Wendy Hauser
2994 Mittower Road
Victor, MT 59875