[RC] Allegeny SUAR - Mateef

Yes, it was a tough course. And apparently big Morgans DO spook occasionally. Especially at people standing just around a turn putting on their rain poncho. I was told I would have gone down in history at causing Mary to come off of Mighty Hawk as it has not happened in his many thousands of miles. Glad I didn't break THAT record. Whew!

Huge thanks to the Stedman family and friends for a wonderful weekend. Perfect riding weather. Sure would like to see what those trails are like DRY sometime but many improvements have been made to key areas and it was MUCH appreciated by this rider.

Sallie in NE Ohio