[RC] So I ordered my new saddle finally! - Jessica Spoone-Raines

I ordered a Specialized saddle a few days ago and just got to thinking, what does everybody recomend for cleaning and conditioning leather saddles? How often should I do it? I've ridden in a synthetic aussie for years and after spending this much on a saddle I want to make sure it lasts and lasts and lasts lol.
Jess Spoone-Raines