Re: [RC] Eating Living Things. OT - patty peck

Boy is this getting along ways from endurance.  A couple of years ago we raised sheep and slaughtered them ourselves (kosher).   We cut off all the fat and rendered it down, made it into blocks and put them out for the birds in an especially snowy winter for the wild birds.  PP

Tom Sites <goearth@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I remember growing up in West Virginia and doing the slaughter and using every thing from the carcass somewhat like the Indians did to their to the buffalo and others.  They did not waste anything.  Now getting people to do this will probably not evolve, but those that do will have a better and more naturally wholesome plate of meat for sunday dinner.

Do you Yahoo!?