Sent: Saturday, September 09, 2006 1:18 AM
Subject: RE: [RC] Eating Living Things

Having grown up in a situation where our family did its own slaughter, I'm with Juli (I think it was Juli) on this one--I MUCH prefer to eat meat that I slaughtered myself, because I know where it came from.  Our wild game and grass-fed beef tastes a WHOLE lot better than what you buy in the grocery store.

In earlier times, most people did their own slaughtering, so to speak--and most people ate meat, whenever they could get hold of any...

Heidi

I have a lot of Friends who are Vegetarians and always respect their view points and rationale.  I have also commented to RC in the past about if more people had to do their own slaughter, there would be more vegetarians.