Re: [RC] Eating Living Things - Chris Paus

True enough.

I find it quite curious that two backers of this legislation are the TB and harness race industries... two of the groups who are definitely guilty of mass production and throwing away animals.... Wonder how they are going to reconcile their own breeding practices with the new law if it passes.

I live near a 2nd rate TB/QH track. Nearby there's also a horse sale barn. Lots of decent young horses go right from the track to the sale barn... and not many of them go home to loving families.

chris

D'Arcy Demianoff-Thompson <liberty4640@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
We weren't talking breed specific but rather equine in general.  As far as Arabian breeders are concerned.  Take a look at the show horse breed barns on the Arabian Data Source.  Remember all that is bred is NOT necessarily registered!
D'Arcy Lynne

"A friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart and holds your heart in their hands as if it were glass!"

Chris Paus