Re: [RC] endurance riders showing western - Julienne

Hey Jen,

Thanks for the info..  actually i do have an older western saddle that I've never used on Isabella that I can break out if I decide to show western..  But first we need to get a jog that isn't 13 mph... ;)

Julienne

Jennifer Adam <jatatahoe1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi -
Just wanted to add that if you want to show in any Western classes, you may
be required to have a saddle with a horn. At least that's the way it is here
- although I did manage to convince the judges at our next show to let me
show in my treeless endurance saddle just for the experience for me and my
horse. Obviously I'm not doing it for points! LOL I'm sure I'll get plenty
of looks...

Jen

>From: Julienne
>To: Ridecamp
>Subject: [RC] Hopefully not too off topic. endurance riders in other
>sports?
>Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 15:40:46 -0700 (PDT)
>
>But.. I have no real horse show tack at all! Any other endurance riders
>dabble in other disciplines?

>It's a small little schooling show so I'm not concerned about dressing to
>the nines, but I also don't want to stick out *too* much like a sore
>thumb.. :) Oh yeah, what the heck is Simple Simon Reining?
>

>Julienne

>Get your own web address for just $1.99/1st yr. We'll help. Yahoo! Small
>Business.

Search from any web page with powerful protection. Get the FREE Windows Live
Toolbar Today! http://get.live.com/toolbar/overview

Why keep checking for Mail? The all-new Yahoo! Mail shows you when there are new messages.