[RC] 2006 Compeigne Champion - 7 & 8 year olds - K Voyer

Also, I am working on the bloodlines for the top ten finishers of the Compeigne rides.  I noted that the winner for the 7 & 8 year olds - is a part Shagya.  Jean Philippe Frances rode the horse, Kedjari des Serres, a  Arabian/Shagya cross.

Kedjari des Serres - is sired by the Arabian Persik son, Persicko, and is out of Nedjari VIII 7.304.  She is a shagya mare of Romanian origin, and born in May 1983. , daughter of  the Arab stallion Nedjari VIII and a mare shagya 450 Koheilan XXVI-9, born in 1970 with the stud farm of Mangalia (Romania).  It has 6 shagya lines in the 4th generation.

ftf

Katherine Voyer
Oak Knoll Sporthorses
Home of *KS Rubin