Re: [RC] helmets for large men - Chris Paus

I recently got an INternational Riding Helmet, the dial a fit one. I usually wear a medium, but it was way too big. Had to go with a small. These seem to run pretty large and can dial out even larger!

chris

Cindy Collins <c_collins@xxxxxxx> wrote:
My husband is looking for a new riding helmet and we are really struggling to find an XL size.  He'd love to have a Tipperary, but they are too small.  The company keeps promising to come out w/an XL, but it never happens.  Any suggestions?  Thanks.  Cindy

Cindy Collins

Chris Paus

Do you Yahoo!?