Re: [RC] [RC] Oleander - Rosalie Marley

I did a quick google on "how to kill oleander", apparently Roundup will work, but it takes a highly concentrated version and cutting down the plant.  See:
http://ag.arizona.edu/gardening/news/articles/4.22.html
Doesn't sound very practical because it would require the cooperation of the neighbor.

From this and other links I looked up, oleander's a very difficult thing to kill.  It's also known as Dogbane, probably because it kills dogs.

I agree that Roundup won't do the trick but I'll bet there is something out there that will kill big bushes and trees. You could always try pounding big nails in. That's supposed to work.
Laney